Wow!… The wonderful Selma from MeteoBeauty nominated me for the Liebster Award! I am very grateful and it’s my first nomination for any blog award 🙂
Thank you very much Selma! 🙂 I appreciate it and it means a lot because I’m happy that my blog is being enjoyed by you and everyone who reads it 🙂
For anyone who doesn’t know what the Liebster Award is…here is an explanation 🙂
The word Liebster is German and it means “dearest” or “favorite”. Other meanings include sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. The award recognises new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers (or friends) who deserve recognition and support for their contribution in the blogosphere. In order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide by the list of rules.
1) Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2) Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
4) Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5) Absolutely NO tags back. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
11 Things About Me:
- I am a shopaholic
- I used to want to be a designer(didn’t go through with it and ended up studying Video and Sound Technology, which I love!)
- I love Documentaries
- I would love to make documentaries and let people know what is happening in the world
- I love Photography and nature….I have a thing with trees! Love how creepy they look in Autumn
- I wish I was born in the 1700’s(Love the clothes in those days, especially the mens!) BUT as a wealthy person…I wouldn’t want to get sick in those days!
- I love the Darkness…and Vampires(not Twilight though! God those actors ruined that movie/saga)
- I have 3 Tattoos and planning on getting waaayyy more!
- I hope to move to California in a couple of years
- I nursed one of my cats back to health when my boyfriend found her at just 5weeks old by the side of the round beside a ditch in the countryside. She is now extremely healthy and big! 😀
- The last thing about me is…I care too much…to the point that I get hurt. Gotta learn how to stop doing that! Any advise will be appreciated! 🙂
Selma’s Questions for Me:
- What made you decide to start a blog?
- What do you look for when you want to find a good blog that you know you will like?
- What do you most prefer Fashion or Beauty? Why?
- Do you see yourself continuing to write in the years to come?
- If you had to choose between high end or high street clothing what would you prefer and why?
- What could you not live without?
- What is your favourite perfume scent?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What are you currently listening to?
- If you were stranded on an Island what is the one thing you would have to have with you?
- Do you prefer a night in or a night out?