Hey guys 😀
Another post for ye 😀 Hope ye like this one too 🙂
Taylor from My Lucite Dreams gave me an idea of posting about how to make your own lip balm. It is a great thing to make for yourself or for loved ones as a present! Actually this would make a great stocking filler 🙂
I decided to look up how to make lip balms last year and I first checked on youtube and found exactly what I was looking for! I have two other DIY scrubs if you want me to post how to do it 🙂
I wrote it all down and here it is if you don’t feel like watching the video but the video helps too 🙂
- Essential oil (of your choice) This can be optional if you want.
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Container for your lip balm
- Grate 2oz of Beeswax into Pyrex Glass
- Add 1oz of Coconut Oil
- Add water to pot
- Put it on medium/low heat
- Add glass into pot
- Stir the mixture to help it melt
- When all the mixture is melted remove
- Let it cool for a few minutes
- Add into the container
- If you are using an essential oil then add 5-10 drops
- Leave to dry for a couple of hours
And that is it 🙂 You will have a great moisturising lip balm and it’s pretty easy to make 🙂
Here is the video and thank you Charmaine for this great DIY !
Charmaine has a blog: Glamology
Beauty shop: Mint and Berry
You are Beautiful!